Ann. For. Sci.
Volume 61, Number 5, July-August 2004
|Page(s)||431 - 438|
References of Ann. For. Sci. 61 431-438
- Addicott F.T., Abscission strategies in the behavior of tropical trees, in: Tomilson P.B., Zimmermann M.H. (Eds.), Tropical trees as living systems, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1978, pp. 381-398.
- Alvarez-Sanchez J., Guevara Sada S., Litterfall dynamics in a Mexican Lowland tropical rain forest, Trop. Ecol. 34 (1993) 127-142.
- Bellingham P.J., Kohyama T., Aiba S., The effects of a typhoon on Japanese warm temperate rainforests, Ecol. Res. 11 (1996) 229-247.
- FFPRI (Forestry and Forest Products Research Institute), Annual Report (1990) of the Acid Rain Monitoring Project, Forestry and Forest Products Research Institute, Tsukuba, 1992 (in Japanese).
- FFPRI, Annual Report (1998) of the Acid Rain Monitoring Project, Forestry and Forest Products Research Institute, Tsukuba, 1999 (in Japanese).
- Hattori T., Akamatsu H., Takeda Y., Kodate S., Kamihogi A., Yamazaki H., A study on the actual conditions of satoyama (rural forests) and their management, Hum. Nat. 6 (1995) 1-32 (in Japanese with English summary).
- Horng F.W., Yu H.M., Ma F.C., Typhoons of 1994 doubled the annual litterfall of the Fu-Shan mixed hardwood forest ecosystems in northeastern Taiwan, Bull. Taiwan For. Res. Inst. New Ser. 10 (1995) 485-491.
- Isamoto N., Takamiya T., Factor analysis of forest damages in Oita prefecture by Typhoon 19th (1991.9), Jpn. J. For. Environ. 34 (1992) 98-105 (in Japanese).
- Itow S., Secondary forests and coppices in southwestern Japan, in: Holzner W., Wegner M.J.A., Ikushima I. (Eds.), Man Impact on Vegetation, Dr W. Junk Publisher, The Hague, 1983, pp. 317-326.
- Kabaya H., Suzuki S., Phenology of tree species by measuring litter fall. I. Patterns of leaf fall of evergreen oak (Quercus acuta) in two stands of the University Forest in Chiba, University of Tokyo, Bull Tokyo Univ. Exp. For. 88 (1992) 135-148 (in Japanese with English summary).
- Kaminaka S., Annual variation of litter-fall and seed production in Castanopsis cuspidata forests, Bull. Kyushu Br. Jpn. For. Soc. 43 (1990) 93-94 (in Japanese).
- Kaminaka S., Ogata N., Shimoji M., Stand structure of natural evergreen broad-leaved forest in Amami Ohsima Island. V. Annual variation of litterfall at the Kinsakubaru plot, Bull. Kyushu Br. Jpn. For. Soc. 35 (1982) 99-100 (in Japanese).
- Kan M., Saito H., Shidei T., Studies of the productivity of evergreen broad leaved forests, Bull. Kyoto Univ. Exp. For. 37 (1965) 55-75 (in Japanese with English summary).
- Katagiri S., Yoshimura N., Nagayama Y., Amount of litter fall in a evergreen broadleaf forest reserved in the Rakuzan park, Bull. Fac. Life Environ. Sci. Shimane Univ. 3 (1998) 5-10 (in Japanese with English summary).
- Kira T., Production rates, in: Shidei T., Kira T. (Eds.), Primary productivity of Japanese forests, JIBP Synthesis Vol. 16, University of Tokyo Press, Tokyo, 1977, pp. 101-114.
- Kitamura O., Japanese weather highlight in 1994, J. Agric. Meteorol. 51 (1995) 159-165 (in Japanese).
- Kitamura S., Murata G., Colored illustrations of woody plants of Japan, Vol. II, Hoikusha Publishing, Osaka, 1984 (in Japanese).
- Kumamoto Local Meteorological Observatory (Ed.), Monthly Report of Meteorology, Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan Weather Association Kumamoto Branch, Kumamoto, 1991-1998 (in Japanese).
- Kusunoki M., Kawabe Y., Ikeda T., Aoshima K., Role of birds in dissemination of the thread blight disease caused by Cylindrobasidium argenteum, Mycoscience 38 (1997) 1-5.
- Lodge D.J., Scatena F.N., Asbury C.E., Sánchez C.E., Fine litterfall and related nutrient inputs resulting from Hurricane Hugo in subtropical wet and lower montane rain forest of Puerto Rico, Biotropica 23 (1991) 336-342.
- Mabry C.M., Hamburg S.P., Lin T.C., Horng F.W., King H.B., Hsia Y.J., Typhoon disturbance and stand-level damage patterns at a subtropical forest in Taiwan, Biotropica 30 (1998) 238-250.
- Miyawaki A., Vegetation of Japan, Vol. 2, Kyushu, Shibundo, Tokyo, 1981 (in Japanese with German summary).
- Nagano M., Kira T., Aboveground biomass, in: Kira T., Ono Y., Hosokawa T. (Eds.), Biological production in a warm-temperate evergreen oak forest of Japan, JIBP Synthesis, Vol. 18, University of Tokyo Press, Tokyo, 1978, pp. 69-82.
- Nagao T., Harada H., Meguro S., Annual and seasonal changes in litterfall of an evergreen broad-leaved environmental protection forest created on reclaimed land, Jpn. J. For. Environ. 45 (2003) 7-12 (in Japanese with English summary).
- Nishioka M., Kirita H., Litterfall, in: Kira T., Ono Y., Hosokawa T. (Eds.), Biological production in a warm-temperate evergreen oak forest of Japan, JIBP Synthesis, Vol. 18, University of Tokyo Press, Tokyo, 1978, pp. 231-238.
- Nitta I., Ohsawa M., Leaf dynamics and shoot phenology of eleven warm-temperate evergreen broad-leaved trees near their northern limit in central Japan, Plant Ecol. 130 (1997) 71-88 [CrossRef].
- Noda R., The damages of forests in Fukuoka Prefecture by Typhoon No. 17 and No. 19 in 1991, Jpn. J. For. Environ. 35 (1993) 50-59 (in Japanese).
- Okutomi K., Conservation of secondary forests, in: Numata M. (Ed.), Handbook of Nature Conservation, Asakura Publishers, Tokyo, 1998, pp. 392-417 (in Japanese).
- Proctor J., Tropical forest litterfall. I. Problems of data comparison, in: Sutton S.L., Whitmore T.C., Chadwick A.C. (Eds.), Tropical rain forest: Ecology and management, Blackwell, Oxford, 1983, pp. 267-273.
- Saito S., Effects of a severe typhoon on forest dynamics in a warm-temperate evergreen broad-leaved forest in southwestern Japan, J. For. Res. 7 (2002) 137-143.
- Sasse J., The forests of Japan, Japan Forest Technical Association, Tokyo, 1998.
- Satoo T., Temperate broad-leaved evergreen forests of Japan, in: Ovington J.D. (Ed.), Temperate broad-leaved evergreen forest, ecosystems of the world. Vol. 10, Elsevier Science Publishers, Amsterdam, 1983, pp. 169-189.
- Scatena F.N., Moya S., Estrada C., Chinea J.D., The five years in the reorganization of aboveground biomass and nutrient use following Hurricane Hugo in the Bisley experimental watershed, Luquillo Experimental Forest, Puerto Rico, Biotropica 28 (1996) 424-440.
- Shigematsu T., 1998 Surrounding nature - Satoyama, in: Numata M. (Ed.), Handbook of nature conservation, Asakura Publishers, Tokyo, 1998, pp. 255-276 (in Japanese).
- Tadaki Y., Studies on the production structure of forest. VII. The primary production of a young stand of Castanopsis cuspidata, Jpn. J. Ecol. 15 (1965) 142-147.
- Tadaki Y., Studies on the production structure of forest. XIV. The third report on the primary production of a young stand of Castanopsis cuspidata, J. Jpn. For. Res. 50 (1968) 60-65.
- Tadaki Y., Structure and productivity of young Castanopsis cuspidata forests growing in different stand densities, Bull. Nagoya Univ. For. 14 (1995) 1-24 (in Japanese with English summary).
- Tadaki Y., Kagawa T., Studies on the production structure of forest. XIII. Seasonal change of litter-fall in some evergreen stands, J. Jpn. For. Res. 50 (1968) 7-13 (in Japanese with English summary).
- Tadaki Y., Ogata N., Takagi T., Studies on the production structure of forest. III. Estimation of standing crop and some analyses on productivity of young stands of Castanopsis cuspidata, J. Jpn. For. Res. 44 (1962) 350-359 (in Japanese with English summary).
- Taoda H., The succession of Castanopsis cuspidata forest accelerated by the wind damage, in: Papers on plant ecology and taxonomy to the memory of Dr. Satoshi NAKANISHI, The Kobe Geobotanical Society, The Kobe Geobotanical Society, 1987, pp. 379-382 (in Japanese with English summary).
- Taoda H., Treatment of evergreen broad-leaved forests dominated by Castanopsis cuspidata in Kyushu, Ringyo Gijyutu 653 (1989) 28-31 (in Japanese).
- Ueda T., Weather of Japan in 1998, J. Agric. Meteorol. 55 (1999) 179-185 (in Japanese).
- Ueda S., Tsutsumi T., The amount of nutrient elements contained in litterfall of natural evergreen broad leaved forest dominated by Machilus thunbergii, Bull. Kyoto Univ. Exp. For. 52 (1980) 32-43 (in Japanese with English summary).
- Ueno T., Change in terminology of the classification of typhoon and tropical cyclone with reference to their scale and intensity, Kisyo 44 (2000) 4-8 (in Japanese).
- Vogt K.A., Vogt D.J., Boon P., Covich A., Scatena F.N., Asbjornsen H., O'Hara J.L., Pérez J., Siccama T.G., Bloomfield J., Ranciato J.F., Litter dynamics along stream, riparian and upslope areas following Hurricane Hugo, Luquillo Experimental Forest, Puerto Rico, Biotropica 28 (1996) 458-470.
- Xu X., Tokashiki Y., Hirata E., Enoki T., Nogami K., Ecological studies on subtropical evergreen broad-leaved forest in Okinawa, Japan: litter production and nutrient input, J. For. Res. 5 (2000) 151-156.
- Yamamoto H., Agricultural damages in Kyushu by typhoons 9117 and 9119, J. Agric. Meteorol. 48 (1992) 77-83 (in Japanese).
- Yamamoto S., Gap characteristics and gap regeneration in primary evergreen broad-leaved forests of western Japan, Bot. Mag. Tokyo 105 (1992) 29-45.
- Yamanaka T., Forest vegetation in Japan, Tsukiji Publisher, Tokyo, 1979 (in Japanese).
- Yoda K., Forest ecology, Tsukiji Publisher, Tokyo, 1971 (in Japanese).
- Zimmerman J.K., Willig M.R., Walker L.R., Silver W.L., Introduction: disturbance and Caribbean ecosystems, Biotropica 28 (1996) 414-423.